Allowing Appriver SecureTide for Office 365
1. Log into portal.microsoftonline.com as a Global Administrator then click on service settings.
2. Click on Manage additional settings in the Exchange admin center
3. Click on mail flow, then click on rules.
4. Click the + symbol to create a new rule then choose Bypass Spam Filtering from the drop down menu and enter the data below into the appropriate field then click Save. After clicking save you should see the below screenshot.
Name: AppRiver SecureTide Filtering
Apply this rule if: The sender… > Ip address is in any of these ranges or exactly matches
Specify IP address ranges: (You must click the plus sign after each entry) 184.108.40.206/28 + 220.127.116.11/25 + 18.104.22.168/26 + 22.214.171.124/24 + 126.96.36.199/24 + 188.8.131.52/24 + 184.108.40.206/24 + 220.127.116.11/24 + 18.104.22.168/28 + 22.214.171.124/29 + 126.96.36.199/26 + 188.8.131.52/24 + 184.108.40.206/24 + 220.127.116.11/24 + 18.104.22.168/24 + 22.214.171.124/24
Do the following: (Should already be set) Modify the message properties > set the spam confidence level to (SCL) -1
Choose a mode for this rule: Enforce
Comments: This rule must remain in place to allow AppRiver traffic to bypass Office 365 filtering.
5. Congratulations! The AppRiver SecureTide Filtering rule is now in place and being enforced.