Allow Inbound Mail from AES in Office 365
This article will walk you through creating a transport rule in O365 that bypasses O365 filtering for mail from AppRiver Email Security (AES).
1. Navigate to https://portal.office.com then sign in with Global Admin credentials.
2. Now that you're signed into O365 open a new tab in your browser then navigate to https://outlook.office365.com/ecp.
3. Now that you're in the Exchange Admin Center click on mail flow, then click on rules.
4. Click the + symbol to create a new rule then choose Bypass Spam Filtering from the drop down menu and enter the data below into the appropriate field then click Save. After clicking save you should see the screen-shot below.
Name: Limit Inbound Mail to AES
Apply this rule if: The sender… > Ip address is in any of these ranges or exactly matches
Specify IP address ranges: (You must click the plus sign after each entry) 126.96.36.199/26 + 188.8.131.52/25 + 184.108.40.206/26 + 220.127.116.11/24 + 18.104.22.168/24 + 22.214.171.124/24 + 126.96.36.199/24 + 188.8.131.52/24 + 184.108.40.206/28 + 220.127.116.11/29 + 18.104.22.168/24 + 22.214.171.124/24 + 126.96.36.199/24 + 188.8.131.52/24 + 184.108.40.206/26 + 220.127.116.11/24
Do the following: (Should already be set) Modify the message properties > set the spam confidence level to (SCL) -1
Choose a mode for this rule: Enforce
Comments: This rule must remain in place to allow AES traffic to bypass Office 365 filtering.
5. Congratulations! The Allow Inbound Mail from AES rule is now in place and being enforced.