How to Map a Network Drive to OneDrive for Business
In some cases users might prefer to use mapped drives over the OneDrive sync client. While we highly recommend using the OneDrive sync client, it is possible to map a network drive to OneDrive for Business and this article will walk through those steps. NOTE: You must use Internet Explorer to complete these steps.
1. Open Internet Explorer then navigate to https://portal.office.com and Sign In with the user's credentials.
2. Click OneDrive on the Office 365 Apps page.
3. In the OneDrive window click Return to classic OneDrive in the lower left corner.
4. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner then click Show Ribbon.
5. Click the Library tab in the upper left corner then click Open with Explorer. If you receive a pop up blocker choose "Always Allow for this site" then click Library and Open with Explorer again.
6. Click Allow in the Internet Explorer Security window.
7. A file explorer window should open now that shows the contents of your OneDrive for Business. Next we need to map the network drive so right click the location then click Copy Address as Text.
8. Once you have copied the address as text, right click Network then click Map network drive...
9. In the Map Network Drive window select the Drive you want to use then paste the OneDrive for Business address you copied in step 7 into the Folder field. Once you have selected the drive and pasted the address click
10. You should now see the additional drive under the Quick Access menu.