Send as alias
Open account settings
- Choose Manual setup click Next
- Choose POP or IMAP
- Enter your display name.
- Enter your alias address.
- Select POP3.
- Enter Incoming server: exg6.exghost.com
- Enter Outgoing server: smtp.exg6.exghost.com
- Enter your email address (This is the username you use to login to Outlook or Outlook Web Access)
- Enter your password.
Click More Settings..
Disable incoming server
Since we are just sending emails we do not need to check the incoming server.
To access the server schedule settings:
Outlook 2007: Click Tools, Send/Receive and Send/Receive Settings
Outlook 2010 & 2013: Click Send/Receive tab, Send/Receive Groups and Define Send/Receive Groups
When you compose new email you can select your alias address from the drop down menu.